Thursday, January 19, 2017

The Whole Ball of Wax by Jerry Saltz

Genesis Romero

The Whole Ball of Wax by Jerry Saltz Reflection


          To me, Art is a painting on the wall of a museum, or a sculpture down town, but in reality art can be anything. A poem, spoken word, and even makeup. I agree that Art can change the world through other people and not necessarily by it's self. It takes a certain eye and person to appreciate and understand the art and the message is trying to represent. Unfortunately, I am not one of those people who understand art completely (unless its really straight forward),but I enjoy seeing art and pondering in my own thoughts and emotions. Through these experiences, this is where people get inspired to change themselves, their community, and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment